Nirmalendu Bikash Patra
Nirmalendu Patra has over two decades experience as a technologist, primarily in the fabless semiconductor wireless industry. Mr. Patra has been involved in defining various wireless protocol standards and built real time systems working in both software and hardware domains.
Mr. Patra holds a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from the University of Calcutta. Mr. Patra's diverse set of interest spans from AI / machine learning, system-on-a-chip architecture, and high-speed networking to full stack application with a unique approach to building large scale systems. Mr. Patra has performed significant work in ultra-low power and resource-constrained system designs.
- DFT Beyond Moore’s Law: Extreme Hardware Specialization for the Future of HPC
- iARPA AGILE: Advanced Graphic Intelligence Logical Computing Environment
- Project 38: A set of vendor-agnostic architectural explorations involving NSA, the DOE Office of Science, and NNSA
- PARADISE++: Large Scale Optimistic Synchronization based simulation of Post Moore Systems (ARO Project)
- Skyrmion-Based Beyond Moore Computing