Applied Mathematics Software
- BLZPACK – Implementation of a block Lanczos algorithm for the solution of the standard eigenvalue problem Ax=µx or the generalized eigenvalue problem Ax=µBx.
- PDSLin – Parallel domain-decomposition Schur-complement linear solver
- stetester – Software and collection of matrices for testing bidiagonal singular value decomposition (SVD) routines and tridiagonal eigensolvers.
- STRUMPACK – STRUcture Matrices PACKage for computations with sparse and dense structured matrices
- SuperLU – Sparse direct linear solver.
- symPACK – symmetric PACKage - Sparse direct linear solver for symmetric matrices
- DistMesh: High-Quality Unstructured Mesh Generation for Implicit Geometries
- Voro++: A three-dimensional Voronoi Library in C++
- Amrvis – Visualization package for BoxLib-based plotfiles
- BoxLib – Software framework for building grid-based and particle-mesh AMR applications
- Chombo – Software framework for building AMR applications. This release includes EBAMRCNS (an Embedded Boundary Compressible Navier-Stokes solver) and EBAMRGodunov (and Embedded Boundary Godunov solver).
- See also: Castro, MAESTRO, and Nyx on the Computational Science software page.
Arithmetic Precision and Tools
- ARPREC – Arbitrary-precision arithmetic package
- HPCPorts – Source-based package manager the goal of which is to build complete software stacks with a consistent compiler toolchain.
- QD – Double-double and quad-double precision package
- GMPFRXX: Integrated C++ implementation of the GNU MP and MPFR Multiple-Precision LIbraries