Wissam M. Sid-Lakhdar
Wissam M. Sid-Lakhdar is a postdoctoral fellow in the Scalable Solvers Group of the Computational Research Division at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBL). He is currently working on the development of autotunning algorithms supported by the Exascale Computing Project (ECP). Before joining LBL, he was a postdoctoral fellow in the PARASOL laboratory in the Computer Science and Engineering Department of Texas A&M University. He was then working on autotunned batched QR factorization kernels on GPUs.
- Sparse Linear Algebra: Multifrontal LU and QR factorizations, Low-Rank approximations, Sparse Direct Eigenvalue solvers
- High Performance Computing: Autotunning, asynchronism, large-scale parallel computing, GPU computing
- Ph.D., Computer Science, ENS de Lyon, France
- M.S. Applied Mathematics and Computer Science, ENSEEIHT de Toulouse, France
- M.S. Computer Science, Universite Paul Sabatier de Toulouse, France