Computational Research Division
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
1 Cyclotron Road
MS 50A-3111Berkeley, CA 94720 US
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Computational Research Division, Berkeley Lab, July 2018 - present.
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, Department of Chemistry, University of Washington, May 2018 - July 2018.
- Graduate Research Assistant, Department of Chemistry, University of Washington, July 2013 - May 2018.
- Graduate Teaching Assistant, Department of Chemistry, University of Washington, September 2013 - May 2017.
- High Performance Computing
- Krylov Solvers
- Dense Linear Algebra
- Linear Algebra over Non-comutative fields (Quaternions)
- Sparse Inverse Problems
- Scientific Computing
- Electronic Structure Theory
- Topological Approaches to the Eigenvalue Problem
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD): Chemistry
2013-2018, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
- Bachelor of Science (BS): Chemistry / Mathematics
2009-2013, The Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, PA, USA
For a complete list see here.