I am a postdoctoral scholar in the Center for Computational Sciences and Engineering (CCSE) in the Computational Research Division of the Computing Sciences Directorate at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.
I am currently interested in the development of numerical methods to integrate ODEs. Such equations typically arise when trying to model turbulent flows involving chemical reactions. I am working with the open-source PeleC (compressible) and PeleLM (Low Mach) direct numerical solvers. Within this framework, I am also working on porting the chemistry integration to hybrid CPU/GPU architectures using CUDA. This work is in collaboration with the SUNDIALS group at the LLNL.
- O. Schulz, E. Piccoli, A. Felden, G. Staffelbach and N. Noiray - Autoignition-cascade in the windward mixing layer of a premixed jet in hot vitiated crossflow Accepted for publication in Combustion and Flame
- L. Gallen, A. Felden, E. Riber and B. Cuenot - Lagrangian tracking of soot particles in LES of gas turbines. Proceedings of the combustion institute (2018).
- A. Felden, L. Esclapez, E. Riber, B. Cuenot and H. Wang - Including real fuel chemistry in LES of turbulent spray combustion. Combustion and Flame 191 (2018) 270-286
- A. Felden, E. Riber and B. Cuenot - Impact of direct integration of Analytically Reduced Chemistry in LES of a sooting swirled non-premixed combustor. Combustion and Flame 193 (2018) 397-416
- A. Felden, L. Esclapez, A. Misdariis, E. Riber, B. Cuenot, and H. Wang - Including real fuel chemistry in Large-Eddy Simulations, 7th European Conference for Aeronautics and Aerosp Sciences (EUCASS) (2017) Milan, Italy
- A. Felden, E. Riber, B. Cuenot, E. Esclapez, M. Ihme and H. Wang - Including real fuel chemistry in LES of turbulent combustion, Proceedings of the Summer Program (2016) Center for Turbulence Research, Stanford University, USA