- BLZPACK – Implementation of a block Lanczos algorithm for the solution of the standard eigenvalue problem Ax=µx or the generalized eigenvalue problem Ax=µBx.
- BSEPACK – A parallel package for solving definite Bethe–Salpeter Eigenvalue problems
- High-precision arithmetic – Software libraries to support floating-point precisions higher than 64 bit: double-double, quad-double, arbitrary precision
- PDSLin – Parallel domain-decomposition Schur-complement linear solver
- stetester – Software and collection of matrices for testing bidiagonal singular value decomposition (SVD) routines and tridiagonal eigensolvers.
- STRUMPACK – STRUcture Matrices PACKage for computations with sparse and dense structured matrices
- symPACK – symmetric PACKage, sparse direct linear solver for symmetric matrices
- SuperLU – Sparse direct linear solver for general unsymmetric matrices